We are seeking a Procurement Co-Ordinator in relation to the procurement of raw materials into the yard through the Tree Surgery network as well as applying for relevant tenders suitable for the business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completing applications for tenders and maintaining the relevant documentation
- Ensure that procurement targets are met and exceeded.
- Develop and grow the procurement pipeline.
- Identify and prepare information requirements of the senior management team for meetings such as appointments, presentations and follow up any requests for information.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives as well as maintaining these relationships.
- Coordinate the communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Keep up to date with products and competitors.
- Implement and monitor health & safety practices as set out in the company health & safety policy.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Previous experience in the Biomass or Forestry industry is beneficial.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organisational levels.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Travel around the UK is required and occasional travel to Europe. A full and clean UK driving license is a must.
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft/Google programs i.e Excel, Word, Google Docs/Sheets.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com