Quality & Renewables Technician
Currently we are looking to recruit someone to join our team to be involved with the compliance of our products as well as the accreditations within the company. The role will also involve ensuring all the relevant paperwork and calculations are completed for OFGEM and RHI schemes including the combined heat and power quality assurance programme.
The candidate will need to be well informed of the RHI, ROC’s and CHPQA scheme to ensure the company maintains its compliance and record keeping including complying with the Heat Network Regulations. They will also be involved in ensuring the products that are being delivered into the company are processed to BSL and EnPlus accreditation requirements. The role will also involve dealing with Ofgem Monitoring and Reporting as well as Fuel Sustainability reporting for RHI.
To develop the role further an interest in the Feed in Tariff scheme, Climate Change Levy scheme, the Energy Saving Opportunity Scheme, the EU Emissions Trading System and the Carbon Reduction Commitment Energy Efficiency scheme would be beneficial so we are able to develop this within the business where applicable and advise other companies too. The ideal candidate would also be willing to have further training to develop their skills in sectors such as a certificate in Environmental Management.
Key responsibilities include:
- Completing and maintaining paperwork for OFGEM. This will involve producing calculations, dealing with OFGEM monitoring and reporting systems and sustainability reports and ensuring all documentation is completed on time with all relevant information.
- Ensuring all of the products that are delivered in and sent to customers are compliant to our accreditations, this includes BSL and EnPlus and that thorough documentation has been produced and maintained throughout processing.
- Dealing with any queries from OFGEM regarding applicable schemes
- Processing documentation for RHI, and ROC systems and completing calculations for CHPQA scheme
- Developing new products and systems within the company to ensure forward thinking and continuous improvement for the company
Qualifications and skills required:
- Degree or equivalent in renewable energy or sustainability
- Motivated and organised
- Able to work in a team and individually
- Good Knowledge of RHI, ROC & CHPQA schemes
- Knowledge of CRC, CCL, ESOS, EUETS
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com